Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New Israel Leadership: Looking Good!

I have to say that Israel is looking pretty good under its new leadership. I should admit that I don't pay as much attention to the Israel-Palestine conflict as I should, but I do know that the new Israel appears to finally be telling Palestine to back off.

Sadly, one of the last things that Ariel Sharon did before he was debilitated was give in to Palestine's terroristic demands for land breaking the golden rule when dealing with terrorists: if you give them an inch, they'll blow up your country. Israel has taken back part of the Gaza Strip to make a "buffer zone" to stop the dozens of rockets that are being fired from there. And now they've used warplanes to launch a major strike on terrorists.

Let's hope that Israel finally decides to stop being the Middle East's whipping boy and puts Palestine in its place (which happens to be off the face of the Earth, since they have no right to exist.)

No comments: