Sunday, November 12, 2006

Quick Links: All The News That's Fit To Print

I've got to do yard work and homework, so I'll just do quick links to the rest of my stories. Here's all the news that's fit to print:

The US is pushing for a Pacific free trade zone "from China to Chili." I'm particularly excited about this; a more prosperous world for everyone.

More good free trade news: Russia is a step closer to joining the WTO . Like I said before, more free trade = a better world.

And finally: This story is disturbing even if it isn't authentic: Iran TV has broadcast footage of a US Naval vessel in the Persian Gulf they claim was shot from an unmanned Iranian drone. Either this is true and they have better military technology then we thought, or it's a lie and our showing off of Naval power in the Persian Gulf has been a waste, since Iran has destroyed the effect with this propaganda.

No comments: