Monday, January 29, 2007

Speaking of BS ...

Thirteen percent of Americans have never heard of global warming even though their country is the world's top source of greenhouse gases, a 46-country survey showed on Monday.
Does anyone expect me to believe that 13 percent of Americans have never heard of global warming? I can remember hearing about it constantly when I was in fourth grade, which goes to show that you don't exactly have to be plugged in to 24-hour news in order to hear about it. In every one of my College classes I hear about it weekly. We've discussed global warming in English, Econ, Poli Sci, and every other class I've taken.

The story ends with a favorite falsehood of the left:
President George W. Bush pulled the United States out of Kyoto in 2001, but said last week that climate change was a "serious challenge."