Tuesday, January 23, 2007

34 Years and 30 Million Lives Later

Today is the 34-year anniversary of the Roe v. Wade court case that obligated every state in the Union to allow a woman to kill her unborn child. Since the decision anywhere from 1.5 million and 2 million babies have been legally murdered annually for a staggering total of more than 30 million innocent lives "terminated."

I have a problem with people calling abortion in America a holocaust, but not because I think it's disrespectful or overblown - on the contrary, I think it far understates the horrors inflicted on America's unborn (and partially-born) since 1973.

I think the best argument against abortion is the graphic images documenting the "waste" that is left over when the procedure is said and done.

Out of respect for those who do not wish to see such images, I won't post them here (I should note that if you are pro-abortion and refuse to look at these pictures you're ignoring the truth and it only makes you that much more guilty for the blood of 30 million human beings.)

I encourage all of you, however, who have not seen the horrors of abortion to view this picture, which show the carcass of a murdered baby, just 22 weeks old.

One day America will outlaw abortion and realize that they were too late and that nothing can make this right.