Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Over At Kos, Reality Is Still Absent

Meanwhile, over at the Daily Kos, they still pump up uterly falsified "studies" like the Lancet Report:

Q Since the inception of the Iraqi war, I'd like to know the approximate total of Iraqis who have been killed. And by Iraqis I include civilians, military, police, insurgents, translators.

THE PRESIDENT: How many Iraqi citizens have died in this war? I would say 30,000, more or less...

Yes.

Q Mr. President, thank you --

THE PRESIDENT: I'll repeat the question. If I don't like it, I'll make it up. (Laughter and applause.)

On the other hand, the British Medical journal, The Lancet, puts that number closer to 655,000. But hey, as terrible as death is, at least history will see it all as, "just a comma," in the grand scheme of things. Not to mention a good set-up for a laugh line.

Even the people at IraqBodyCount.com (a far-left, anti-war website) don't think the Lancet was remotely accurate (thouroughly tearing it apart here), and yet the Kos Kids keep referencing it.

No comments: