Wednesday, April 18, 2007

VTech Killer's Parents Hospitalized With Shock, Some Students Forgive Cho

Apparently Cho Seung-Hui's parents have been hospitalized due to shock. That's what happens when you don't raise your kid right. Actually, I guess I don't know they did a poor job parenting; but one can assume something went wrong when they raise America's worst mass murderer.

Meanwhile, students at VTech are being better Christians than I ever could, and actually forgiving Cho. I envy their compassion. The day of the shooting I said a short prayer for the victims and their families and friends, but try as I might, I just could not pray for the disgusting individual who killed them.

However, I will continue to pray for all those affected, and hopefully one day I'll be able to pray for and forgive Cho for his disgusting actions.